Very Narrow Pallet Racking is specialized high-reach forklifts operating in very narrow aisles provide high-density and individual pallet access. Although the capital cost of VNA racking and their associated handling equipment is greater, there is usually significant saving in land and building costs.
- Makes optimum use of floor area and roof height
- High density storage with direct access to all pallets
- Requires forklifts with a rotatable mast or fork head
- Controlled handling equipment provides a safe and damage-free environment
- Reduced building footprint
- 50 percent floor utilization